Hotel Shackleton Mountain Resort
Located in the center of Sestriere, in the heart of the Olympic Mountains Turin 2006, the Hotel Shackleton Mountain Resort is the brainchild bold blend of delicate balance in the architectural lines of modern design and efficient with the heat and the intensity of the setting of the old masi high mountain. Recalling their old warmth with original material and authentic, our suites provide relaxing with the luxury that only nature can give.
- Number of rooms
- Room description
- The rooms and suites, divided into four types based on size, are inspired by the constellations of the Milky Way, from the name of the ski resort of Sestriere which is the center. All suites have a common style but each has a personal nature, which makes it unique. Colors and antique furniture, make furniture to complete comfortable and technologically advanced.
- Located about 180 meters from the central square of Sestriere and 350 meters from the ski slopes and golf.
- From Turin city: 65 km - From Turin Caselle Airport: 70 km - From Oulx railway station: 20 km
- Restaurant-Bar-Wellness-Fitness center-Aquatic center-Sauna-Parking-Covered garage-Kinder garden-Panoramic Tower Lounge-Ski room-Ski lab-Park-Ski school-Excursions-Bike-EBike
- We have made the passion for good food and our homeland our virtue. We are proud to share with you the intense taste of ancient flavors present in our tradition. The tasty meats of Piedmont, the intense aromas of the mountains, the genuineness of fresh products; in this context we offer the best of our chef's creativity
- Meeting rooms
- We have an exclusive panoramic tower, an ideal place for highly appreciated emotional meetings, with a breathtaking view of the wonderful panorama of the Vialattea.