Being surrounded by green spaces and in a strategic position close to Milan, Turin and Biella, The Santo Stefano SPA Relais pleases your stay allowing you to take full control of the rhythm of your escape.
Pleasant as the awakening in the Biellese Countryside…
Relaxing as the gentle treatments of the NUXE SPA...
Energetic as the revitalizing aromatic steam bath...
- Number of rooms
- Room description
- All the rooms are modern and cozy and offer a lovely view on the greenery surrounding the estate. Depending on your liking and needs, you can choose among different types: Comfort double rooms, Superior double rooms with whirlpool, Junior Suites or Suites. Cozy and fully-fitted, each room is equipped with all the traditional comforts: smart TV, free Wi-Fi Internet connection, telephone, wardrobe, minibar, desk with chair, safe, private bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer, vanity set and kettle with selection of tea and coffee. Some rooms will have a small private spa (under construction). All the rooms are non-smoking. Some types of rooms are equipped to host disabled guests and offer grab bars for support, sockets and switches at accessible height. All the rooms are fully soundproofed, for maximum intimacy and privacy.
- The Relais is easily reachable both from Turin (exit Santhià) and Milan (exit Carisio) through the A4 motorway. For those who travel by train the closest railway station is Biella - S. Paolo, just 5 km away from the Relais.
- The Nuxe Spa is an immersive journey between emotions and fragrances. Technology together with nature creates intimate fairy-tale spaces where beauty, wellness and smooth feelings are melted together. The whole set of beauty products derives from forty five patents on natural plant extract, whose active substances softly act on the skin. The wide outdoor parking hosts up to 135 parking spaces while the garage in the basement is directly connected with the wide meeting room.
- The Restaurant at Santo Stefano SPA Relais is located in a romantic and charming restaurant setting surrounded by the Biellese countryside and overlooking the Olive Garden and Garden Pool. It’s a magic place where our guests are delighted by the traditional Piemonte dishes, which are revisited by the CHEF through an elegant and refined context. HERE is where the food and wine tradition of Piemonte merges into the creativity and passion of the Chef and his kitchen staff.
- Meeting rooms
- A wide meeting room that accommodates up to 140 participants is the perfect location for your Corporate Event. The room is well exposed to sunlight with an amazing view on our garden. Two cozier meeting room (up to 50 and xxx participants respectively) can instead satisfy your needs in case you are looking for smaller corporate events. All the meeting rooms are equipped with high speed wifi and high definition audio and video platforms.
- Seasonal closure
- Open all year round