B&B HOTEL CHERASCO LANGHE
The B&B Hotel Cherasco Langhe is a 3-star hotel, which is the perfect solution for any type of stay: it is the reference point for congress tourism in Piedmont, as it is equipped with meeting rooms, and it is located in an excellent position to visit the Langhe, Alba, Bra and the many small medieval villages of Piedmont. There you’ll have the chance to taste the typical dishes of the local food and wine tradition, accompanied by the best wines of the most popular national wine companies.
Codice Identificativo Regionale (CIR): 004067-ALB-00003
- Number of rooms
- Room description
- The B&B Hotel Cherasco Langhe offers 84 cozy, relaxing and comfortable rooms and always includes a private bathroom in the room equipped with a bidet, shower and hairdryer. For a smarter stay, there is free Wi-Fi and a 32" flat-screen TV, as well as a mini-fridge and air conditioning. Superior rooms are the perfect solution for the most demanding guests because they offer additional facilities such as double pillows, a kettle with coffee and herbal tea, and complimentary water.
- The B&B Hotel Cherasco Langhe is situated in the heart of the Langhe and the hills of Piedmont, right in the center of the province of Cuneo.
- The B&B Hotel Cherasco Langhe is just 30 km far from Cuneo Levaldigi Airport and Turin, which can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car on the A6 Turin-Savona highway.
- The B&B Hotel Cherasco Langhe offers all the main comforts you may need, such as 24-hour front desk service, multilingual staff, free outdoor parking, free Wi-Fi and 2 meeting rooms for your events. Moreover, the hotel is pet-friendly: your four-legged friends are welcome and can come on vacation with you! Every morning from 7:00 am to 10:00 am, a buffet breakfast is served in the hotel's large and bright room. You can choose between different types of croissants and cakes, cold cuts and cheese accompanied by bread and rolls, scrambled eggs, sausages, fresh fruits, yogurt and cereals.
- Taste the flavors of the restaurant "La Porta delle Langhe", you can enjoy the typical cuisine of Piedmont in a modern key, designed in harmony with an elegant environment. The typical menu for groups is composed of: Welcome Aperitif with Chardonnay Brut or non-alcoholic fruit drink - hors d'oeuvre Pasta or rice Main course with side dish Dessert Water and coffee Typical wine on request
- Meeting rooms
- The hotel has one of the largest Conference Centres of the Langhe and the province of Cuneo in an ideal location and it is suitable even for those arriving by car or bus thanks to the free outdoor parking. The 2 meeting rooms are equipped for any space and equipment requirements; they can accommodate up to 50 people.
- Seasonal closure