The Albergo dell'Agenzia hotel in Pollenzo is the brainchild of Slow Food. Endowed with a charm all of its own, it’s the ideal place for anyone keen to indulge in the pleasures of the palate. Housed in the same complex as the University of Gastronomic Sciences and the Wine Bank, it’s the fruit of painstaking restoration of the neo-Gothic buildings of King Carlo Alberto of Savoy’s royal estate.
- Number of rooms
- Room description
- Each of our spacious rooms and suites, whose names evoke prestigious Barolo, Barbaresco and Roero crus, is characterized by carefully chosen warm and welcoming materials, from the terra cotta of the floors to the wood of the coffered ceilings to the Frau leather of the furnishings, while the marble tiling in all the bathrooms evokes rigor and elegance. Walking along the broad corridors, guests can enjoy views over the Agenzia’s inner quadrilateral. Each room is equipped with a vast range of services and high-tech facilities such as air conditioning, WiFi, flat-screen televisions with Sky TV, minibars, safes and direct telephone lines. The rich buffet breakfast is included in the cost of a night’s stay, as are the heated swimming pool and the facilities of the wellness center . By prior confirmation, each room can be fitted with an extra bed and/or cot.
- Located few kilometres from Alba, between two unique beautiful regions such as Langhe and Roero - UNESCO world heritage site - this 4 star hotel has 44 rooms and 3 suites with all comforts and facilities. Restaurant, bar, fitness outdoor swimming pool, private parking, meeting room able to accommodate up to 200 people. A two-hectares park and the Cherasco Golf Club only a few minutes away complete this prestigious hotel offer.
- Train station: Bra 7 km - Alba 12 Km / Highway: A6 Torino Savona - Exit Marene 15 km A33 Asti est – Cuneo – Exit Roddi 5 km / Airport: Torino Caselle 80 km - Malpensa 180 KM
- Restaurant – bar – fitness center with Jacuzzi, turkish bath, sauna, gym, outdoor gym ,swimming pool. Bike storage
- Natural ingredients, Slow Food Presidium food products, a daily supply of the freshest raw materials from the many local markets and producers, wines from a refined selection of more than 300 Piedmontese labels from the Wine Bank next door—all combine to ensure gastronomic experiences of the highest level.
- Meeting rooms
- 5 meeting rooms, wich can accomodate up to 220 people
- Seasonal closure
- 20/12 – 25/01